alba botanica,

Beauty: Alba Botanica Lavender Shower Gel

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


Nothing makes me happier in the shower than smelling lavender-scented products. Hands down, the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath and Shower Gel in French Lavender is my favorite. Whew, that was a long name! It smells amazing and it feels so good on my skin!

The Alba Botanica website claims that this shower gel "cleans, nourishes, and quiets your body and your mind." I absolutely, 100% agree with that statement! It certainly is hydrating and has the most amazing lavender fragrance.

Also, I got the biggest bottle (32 fl oz) because it was the only size available when I purchased it. I have been using it for months and it's still going strong. I admit, I can't wait to finish it just so I can buy a new one and fall in love all over again. Is that weird?

I've said it before, but I just love that Alba Botanica really is 100% natural. They are 100% vegetarian and they don't have any of the dreaded ingredients like parabens, sulfates, glycols, and mineral oils. They are also cruelty-free and they don't use artificial colors. I mean, can it get any better than that? Even the packaging is sexy ;)

If you're running out of your current body wash/shower gel, I highly suggest investing in the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Bath and Shower Gel. It comes in five scents: french lavender, sparkling mint, honey mango, midnight tuberose, and island citrus. Of course I would repurchase the lavender one because I could always use an extra help with calming my senses.

If you want the ultimate, softest skin, I recommend using the Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Hawaiian Body Cream after you get out of the shower.


What's your favorite shower gel?


As always, I sounded like a commercial, but this post is not sponsored. (I'm still wishing it was, or at the very least, I could work with Alba Botanica in the future).

0 comments: