alba botanica,

Beauty: Holy Grail Skin and Body Care

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


I want to share my holy grail skin and body products with you today. These are the products that I will continuously purchase as soon as I finish them. 

Body Care

I didn't do this on purpose, but it seemed all of my holy grail products were Alba Botanica. I love all-natural products for my body and they're one of the best. I don't really use their skincare anymore, but their body products are superb!

My absolute favorite is the Kukui Nut Body Cream. I rave on and on about it, both to men and women. I honestly couldn't get enough of it. I've just opened a new tub and I already couldn't wait to go and buy a new one... Whew, I need to calm down.

You know how much I love my lavender, so of course, I have them in shower gel and sunscreen form. They're so amazing and moisturizing, honestly. I couldn't recommend them enough!

Finally, I love the unscented shave cream. It's extra conditioning so I wouldn't have to worry about dry skin after shaving.

Skincare

Pacifica Beauty is an all-natural brand and I found that I'm in love with their skincare. One thing I did notice about them was that they add fragrance to their products. I wish they didn't, but I didn't mind them on the skincare products. The masks really left my face silky smooth!

For my day moisturizer, I love Indeed Labs' Hydraluron Moisture Jelly because it had such a light feel to it. I loved the jelly consistency so much! It was absolutely perfect for wearing under makeup because it just blended seamlessly into the skin instantly.

Finally, I love the Burt's Bees Radiance Facial Cleanser with Royal Jelly because it made my face feel nice. I bought a new Yes To Cucumbers gentle milk cleanser but it just couldn't compare to the Radiance Facial Cleanser. Whether I return the Yes To Cucumbers cleanser or I finish it, I would definitely repurchase my Burt's Bees afterwards. 


Have you used any of these products before?
Let me know in the comments what all-natural products are your holy grail!



3 comments:

  1. I've not heard of any of these before but they all sound amazing!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great review! I do not know too much about alba botanica, but it sounds like a really great brand.

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the things you have shared here for makeup I had not tried yet this product but now inspired to use this all . Really a nice blog. Keep sharing more with us.

    I want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete