anxiety,

Life: Grateful for Good Graces

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


Hi everyone! You may or may not know this, but I've had quite a blogger's block in the past couple of weeks. And it wasn't only because I lacked inspiration, but it was also because I'd been so busy! I'd never been this busy in my life, and I couldn't be more thankful. So, for today's post, I thought I'd share with you all the good things that had been happening to me :)

CLASSES
I don't remember if I mentioned it, but I took two classes for six weeks and I'd just finished them this weekend. I took a class to master my DSLR as well as a class to learn to be a better copy editor. I'd passed both and I couldn't be prouder. I felt like this accomplishment was what caused a snowball effect and provided me with the blessings I'd mention in this post. If I was one to party, I'd totally throw one to celebrate my mini graduation ;)



FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
If you haven't read my post about being a new photographer, I'd suggest you check it out. Taking a photography class had been such a good decision on my part, and I couldn't be more thankful for all the opportunities that had been offered to me thus far. I spread the word at work that I was offering free photo shoots until the end of this year. So far, four of my coworkers had signed up and I'm so excited!

FREELANCE EDITING
I wanted to take an editing class to improve my skills and learn some new things. The class was so rewarding and I was so proud that I could now refer to myself as a Copy Editor. I currently have two projects scheduled that will last until mid-November. I just love being able to earn income from something I enjoy!

FULL-TIME JOB
I had been at my job now as a temporary employee for two months. I recently found out that my contract was actually for six months, instead of three. What a relief! I really love my new workplace and I would love to work there permanently. Send me good vibes early next year so that they might hire me!

ANXIETY
I'd been so grateful recently to be surrounded with such amazing individuals. Whether or not they knew it, they had been helping me cope with my anxiety. I'd gone a full week without being anxious, which was such a marvelous feeling. There had been times when I would still get work anxiety, in which I would feel so insecure and inadequate, but then I look around and tell myself that the people I work with cared and supported my endeavors. I'd been learning to reframe my mindset and so far, it'd been going so well.


Thank God for these blessings!
Let me know in the comments some good things that's happening to you, too!



6 comments:

  1. First off congrats on becoming professional photographer!! I checked your post on photography and enjoyed the landscape pictures, I admire it is your favorite type as for me it is probably the most challenging one! I hope the hire you at the end of your contract since it seems to be something you truly enjoy and makes you happy! Best wishes x

    x Josune, Your Beauty Script ❤
    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the best wishes! I'm really enjoying photography right now, and hope that I can photograph more subjects whether it's landscape, food, or portrait and share them here on my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you're a professional photographer! That is so awesome Arianne. I've recently been interested in taking better photos because I feel it adds professionalism to any post. It's awesome that you have access to a class like that! I can't wait to see your work, as your blog posts are awesome already.

    Kayla Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet! thank you! I can't wait to take more photos. I want to take a composition class though.. I don't feel comfortable with it at all

      Delete
  3. Congrats on all your accomplishments and blessings!

    I know how stressful the temp thing can be. I started as a temp over 3 years ago at work and I'm on my way to becoming a manager now - so it can happen if you keep motivated.

    Again congrats and enjoy the warm and fuzzy feeling from all the goodness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I do love my job now, but I still want a creative job, even if it's on the side like it is now. I'm very grateful to have the best of both worlds right now!

      Delete