autumn,

Life: Haul | Fall, Homeware, Stationery

12:00:00 AM Arianne 9 Comments


Here is part two of last week's haul! Today's haul is a combination of fall, homeware, and stationery. I hope you enjoy!

Fall
I went to Michael's and Hobby Lobby and purchased autumnal props for my blog. I used most of them today in this post. I hope you like them. I love the shades of orange, green, and brown!

Homeware
Teavana Tea Maker - If you know me, you would know that tea isn't a drink I tolerate well. However, I found that I'm able to drink tea without feeling sick to my stomach when I drink it cold and sweetened. I really love this invention! It's genius! I also love the color.

Ramekins - I had been looking for ramekins at Marshall's for the longest time, and I've finally found them in stock! I immediately grabbed a box (there were only two that I could see), and bought it. I've been using them quite often since. I love that it's an 8oz ramekin, which is equivalent to one cup. They help me with portion sizes.

Stationery
Sprinkle of Glitter Diary 2016 - I just had to get this. It looked so beautiful when Louise showed it in a video, and it's even more beautiful in person! I'm so in love with it and can't wait to use it next year! I got it for about $10 at Book Depository. They ship free worldwide if you want to get your hands on this diary! (This post is not sponsored)

Magical Mandalas Coloring Book - If you read my How I Stay Calm blog post, you know how much I've been loving this coloring book. It really does help calm me down when I have a sudden urge of anger.

Crayolas - Of course, I had to get coloring equipment! I love the colored pencils, but as you can see, I don't have that much of a variety. I originally bought the 24-color set of crayons, and then I bought the Pink Princess pack after I purchased the colored pencils. I loved the Pink Princess pack so much that I colored one of the pages with a princess theme in mind.



Bonus
Last but not least, I purchased my very first vanity mirror. I had wanted one for the longest time, but I never justified spending money on it...until I saw one at Costco for $15!!! That's ridiculously inexpensive! I'm so excited to use it!


Are you happy that autumn is finally here?


9 comments:

  1. love the content
    your photographs
    are stunning!
    what camera do
    you use?

    going to check
    out more
    of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For these photos, I used my Canon Rebel t3i with standard 18-55mm lens

      Delete
  2. Your autumnal props look lovely! I'm sort of preferring the Autumn clothes but not the weather :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite in love with them, too! I love the colors so much!

      Delete
  3. Aww that diary from Louise is just too adorable. You look so lovely in your videos :)

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! I can't wait to use the diary :D

      Delete
  4. Girl, I love homeware haul and stationery shopping! Happy about the advent of fall because of the comfort and cosiness but not so happy for my reptilian skin. :/ xx

    Jadirah Sarmad | Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, reptilian skin? don't be so hard on yourself.... you know, you should try my favorite body cream haha :) it should help :)

      Delete
  5. I love reading your blog! That diary just looks beautiful... I might have to get myself one!
    <3 Natalie at natillie.com

    ReplyDelete