camera,

Life: I'm A New Photographer!

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


I've been incredibly busy lately that I've missed a couple posts, and for that, I apologize. There were some days when I just needed to have some "me" time because I was stressing so much about all the things in my to-do list. Anyway, enough of that. I want to share something I've been so excited about!

If you haven't noticed yet, I've added a new menu to my blog! I've decided to create an online portfolio for my photography. Yes! I'm now trying my hand in photography, and it'd been so much fun! I've been taking classes for the past five weeks trying to learn more about my camera. I've taken beautiful photographs and I thought I'd share some of them here on this blog post. 

I think landscape might be my new favorite type of photography. I find that it's easiest for me to photograph subjects that's already so beautiful, such as nature or man-made nature. 


You already know I love taking food photos, but I've also discovered a love for portrait photography. I did my very first headshot photography and it went so well. My subject was stunning to begin with, and thankfully, I was able to capture her beautifully on film. 


There's a few of my photos. I'd love it if you'd click that Photography button at the top of the page and explore more. Then come back here and let me know what you think!


Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. I have to say I got really excited when I saw the title! That's awesome, Ayre- look how far you've come with your photography! I just checked the photo, and they all look GREAT- bring out that talent, love! You've also reminded me that I also have to get cracking my own portfolio, too! Good luck!! :)

    Elif xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think about it, until you mentioned it! I have come far, haven't I? I'm so happy to know the things I know now, and I can't wait to learn more!

      Delete
  2. they are all beautiful!

    love, rach.
    So, hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photography so much and I'm trying to improve my skills! I got a new dslr as a gift this year and can't stop playing with it!Your photographs are wonderful!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dabbling in photography :) I run a small business but I have yet to upload anything (this has inspired me however) x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete