Ed Skrein,

Life: The Transporter Refueled

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


Wow, my hormones shot up while I watched this movie!

First of all, let's talk about the most important part of this movie: ED SKREIN.

I mean, where do I even start?! Seriously, picture me right now rolling my eyes and sighing repeatedly. Then picture me shaking my head while I have a silly smile on my face. Can you see it? Oh yeah, that was what this man was doing to me as I was writing this review...

Admittedly, he was a softer version of Jason Statham... BUT ... let's not get it twisted. He was definitely sexier. I couldn't control myself, I kept tweeting like mad while watching this movie.


Let's talk about his lips, though. They were so luscious and juicy, definitely made for kissing, and he had such an easy smile. Oh dear, my heart couldn't handle it. And then he started fighting; oh dear Lord. 

Okay, let me back up a bit. If you didn't know this about me yet, I LOVE action movies...more than chick flicks, actually. I love the fight scenes, especially when the male lead is as sexy as Mr. Skrein. Whew! *fans self*

Another thing I loved about this movie was the femme fatales. I sure love strong women, and this movie had FOUR! One of them clearly wanted Frank (Skrein). I could only imagine his reaction because they didn't actually show enough of it in my opinion.

I really hope they do another one... or at the very least, I hope he does another action movie that I can drool over... I mean, that I can watch ;) I heard Deadpool is coming early next year in which he played the villain opposite Ryan Reynolds. Ooh boy!


Did you see The Transporter Refueled movie?


0 comments: