beauty,

Beauty/Life: It's A Huge Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


Over the last few months, I have collected quite a few things so I thought it was about time I did another haul. Enjoy!

MAKEUP

NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation in Deauville - this was one of the very few foundations that didn't have glycol so I purchased it and thought I'd give it a try. We have a love-hate relationship. If you own this foundation, please let me know the best way to apply it.

RANDOM

Glamour Magazine with Tanya Burr - I asked on Twitter if someone from the UK could send it to me. Thanks to Rebecca Jane for kindly sending it to me!



Clinique Nude Pop - this sample lipstick came with the magazine, and again, thank you Rebecca Jane for going out of your way to pick it up for me. I don't know yet if it's suits my skin tone. I haven't worn anything quite as nude.


Under Armour Sports Bras - one reason why I wasn't going to the gym was because I didn't have a sports bra that fit. So, I decided to get two new ones. I was so excited to find that they were $13 each on sale! What a bargain! You'll have to watch my haul video to see what the other bra looked like.


Crayola 24 Colored Pencils - I was browsing Target when I decided to take a look at their coloring section. I was incredibly delighted to find that they'd finally stocked the 24-count colored pencils! I couldn't wait to go home and color my book!


BODY CARE

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Extra Strength Shampoo and Conditioner - I was running out of the OGX Kukui shampoo and conditioner so I picked these up. Also, I knew that my mom didn't like the Kukui scent, but I knew she'd like the Argan scent :)

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash - I was quickly running out of my lavender body washes, but I didn't want to pay for another one. I thought I'd try a new one when I saw that Shea Moisture had body washes. I loved it! My skin felt like it was being moisturized as I was washing my body.



Shea Moisture Olive & Green Tea Body Lotion - I was also getting a bit tired paying over $10 for my Alba Botanica Kukui Body Cream, so I thought I'd try something from Shea Moisture. This smelled amazing and it absorbed in my skin instantly. No greasy arms and legs here!


Alba Botanica Kukui Body Cream - I bought this as a backup for the one I'm currently using, but since I have my Shea Moisture lotion, I thought I'd just give this as a Christmas gift to a friend.

Bee and Flower Soaps in Rose and Sandalwood - I absolutely love the smell of these soaps and they're amazing, though small. Try them out if you see them in stores! I found them at Sprouts and a big Filipino store. 


SKIN CARE

Burt's Bees Cream Cleanser - I was looking for a new cleanser and I decided to try this one. I missed the part where it said in the back about the cleanser having "a hint of Menthol for cooling and soothing properties." Well shucks, I did not expect that at all. It was weird, to say the least.

Thayer's Witch Hazel Toner - I ran out of my Acure Facial Toner, so I went out to buy a new one. Someone told me that witch hazel was the most natural toner out there, so I went to Sprouts and found this. The bottle was big and the price was definitely cheaper than the Acure toner.


Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly - I didn't realize until after I repurchased this product that it had glycols. I regretted putting it in my holy grail products, but anyway, I think I'll just give it to my mom since she needs a moisturizer.

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - I received mail from Ulta that said Clinique wanted to give me a free full size moisture surge with any Clinique purchase. Even though this also had glycols, it was the best one I've used so far so I bit my tongue and just got it.

Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover - I bought the travel version of this so that I could get the moisture surge for free.

Reviva Hyaluronic Acid Serum - I also finished my Indeed Labs Hydraluron serum so I decided to try something new. Reviva is truly all-natural, however, I wasn't quite sure if I liked the product yet.



Whew, that was a lot of products! Let me know in the comments if you've used any of the products mentioned here and what you thought of them!




Thanks for reading!



6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to try the Clinique pop lipsticks, the formula is lovely! I'm not too sure how to pull off nude pop either so I mainly go for cherry pop :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I prefer pink nudes, pinks, and corals. I think Nude pop is more of a brown nude.

      Delete
  2. Oooooh this post got me excited for Christmas! Hehe loved it! xxx

    Ayah & Kimmy// http://embracethespotlight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so jealous of everything you got, especially that NARS foundation! I've heard amazing things about Witch Hazel for acne too, it's probably a far wiser choice to get the pure stuff!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely try witch hazel! the purer it is, the better :)

      Delete