binge,

Life: Book Wishes

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments



If you've been reading this blog for a while now, you would know that as much as I love beauty products, I am also a bookworm. So, I thought I'd share with you the four books I'm really wishing for this holiday season. (You see how I was politically correct just then? I'm working on it, lol)

Binge by Tyler Oakley - I'm just quite intrigued with this book, to be honest. I'm curious what kinds of things he talked about in his book. Also, I just love Tyler's energy. His laugh is contagious!

Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter by Louise Pentland - let me make it clear that I want the UK version. I wasn't keen on the US version so if someone could send me the UK version, I'd be very grateful. I want to consume all the positivity that was injected in this book.

Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr - similar to Louise's book above, I just know that this book would be so amazing to read. In addition, there are baking recipes and the Janya (Jim and Tanya) love story in this book. What more could I ask for?

Fractured Karma by Nancy Straight - I recently reviewed the first book in the Brewer Brothers series called His Frozen Heart and I really enjoyed it. So, it would be really great if someone could buy it for me for Christmas. I don't mind a Kindle edition; I really just want to read it.


What books are you wishing for this month?



2 comments:

  1. I've read Louise's book but I had no idea there were two different versions? I live in Australia so who knows if we got the UK or the US version...I've also read Tanya's book and I really enjoyed it :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not two different versions. the content is the same, only the cover is different :)

      Delete