beauty,

BEAUTY/LIFE | Comeback Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 13 Comments


For those of you who don't follow me on YouTube, you probably didn't know that I was gone for a month. I was in a bad situation and I didn't have the motivation to film any videos. Anyway, I'm back now and couldn't be more excited. Also, since the new year started, I haven't posted a beauty post, so I thought this post would also be a slow come back for my beauty-related ramblings here on the blog.

Weirdly enough, there's only one beauty-related item in this haul and it is the Victoria's Secret Forever Sexy fragrance. I stopped wearing perfume years ago because I became allergic to most of them, but this was a gift. It actually smells amazing and I'm hoping this would inspire me to wear perfume more often in 2016.

The next couple things that I bought were from the Valentine's Day range at Target. The first one is a box of blank envelopes. It seems I've started quite a collection, and this just happens to be the new addition. I also bought a beautiful white hearts bowl, but I couldn't find a good way to get it in the picture above so you'll have to watch my video to see it.

For tech items, I bought a new tripod as a gift to myself for Christmas last year. It is sturdier and also able to extend higher than my old tripod. I also bought my first ever external hard drive as another Christmas present. It's from LaCie and I love the sleek design. I got the one with 1TB memory and have been enjoying backing up my files ever since I got it.

For random items, I bought a 64oz pitcher. I originally just wanted a giant water bottle, but then I saw a pitcher and thought "why not?" This one is perfect because it's the exact amount of water intake I need daily. You'll also need to watch the video to see what it looks like. 

I also decided to buy protein bars in bulk, not because I need them for their protein purposes, but because I wanted them for dessert. Also, they have 14g of fiber and I could use some fiber in my diet. 

The british phone box tin contained shortbread cookies, but I already devoured them within two days of receiving the box as a gift. Now I don't really know what to put in the tin. It's super cute though, so I can very well just use it for decoration purposes.

Finally, after my mom helped me move houses, she gave me a little room-warming gift. It was really thoughtful and a beautiful gesture.




What have you been buying lately?

13 comments:

  1. I love VS scents, I'll have to try this one xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. let me know if you do and if you like it!

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I'm glad you're feeling better now :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back! I went crazy once I saw all the cute Target Valentine's Day goodies! I couldn't help myself...

    Brittny | www.brittnykindred.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right? that dollar area is such a danger to people's wallets! :D

      Delete
  4. Great haul, love the British phone booth (shortbread cookies are my fave!)

    http://upanelmstree.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a bit obsessed with shortbread right now. Gosh, British sweets really are so rich and amazing

      Delete
  5. Just watched your video with my fiancé we wondering why the hell on earth do you want to move to England? Its terrible here lol, the weather is sh#tty too! Lovely little haul. You actually inspired me to get that water vessel thing as I wanna start to drink water and cut down on fizzy drinks etc etc etc.. Thank you for sharing this with us darling. Visit me www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk whenever you can. Kisses, Dominica S. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by and watching the video! good luck on drinking more water this year!

      Delete
  6. I love Victoria Secret's perfumes but have not tried that one yet. Well done for buying a tripod. It makes such a difference to taking photos and filming as well, doesn't it? :) x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually mostly use my tripod for filming videos. As for photos, I love close ups so I like to take the camera up close to the subject esp the products

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul! I got a tripod for my birthday a few weeks ago but I haven't tried it yet. Weather has been terrible here haha...
    I also shared a beauty haul on my blog: http://luxuryready2wear.eu/make-up/makeup-haul-2016/

    Elle x

    ReplyDelete