2016,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

7:12:00 PM Arianne 4 Comments


Happy New Year everyone!

I want to start this post by saying thank YOU for sticking with me throughout 2015. Thank you for all the lovely comments and encouraging words when appropriate. I haven't blogged in a week; did anyone actually notice?

Here's a long story short: Christmas was a massive, depressive fail. I was happier in the new year, but still not quite where I want to be. This is partly because I am currently in a toxic environment. Don't worry, I'm working on getting out of it ASAP. However, because of all the negativity and toxicity, I am struggling to find the motivation to take photos, let alone write blog posts and film videos. 

You might be wondering if this post is an announcement of me taking a break. To be honest, I have no idea. I don't want to take a break, but I don't know when I will be back either. I'll certainly try to take new photos in the next few days, but I don't want to make promises. UPDATE: After I wrote this post, the same night, I was inspired to write. I have a few blog posts scheduled, but I don't know if I would be back to regularly posting yet. 

Also, since I've been at my new job for a little over four months now, I haven't had the chance to join any Twitter chats. Even the weekend chats have been abandoned. This is not by choice, believe me. I just haven't had the time, and I really miss all the lovely ladies during the chats!

Anyway, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say here, but I wanted to write an update. I hope you'll stick around, maybe email me some ideas. *winky face*

I hope your new year started out well. I'm looking forward to all the amazing things that I'm sure are bound to come in 2016!

With love,

4 comments:

  1. Aw I hope you're able to post soon, but don't feel pressured to if you're not ready! I look forward to some new content from you though. Happy New Year xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jasmine! even if just one person leaves a comment, that makes me feel satisfied that I did something good :)

      Delete
  2. Happy New year! Lets cross our fingers it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're ok and you'll be able to blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete