argan magic,

BEAUTY | First Impression: Lanocreme Reviving Night Cream

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


I can't seem to go to Marshalls and walk away without an extra purchase. The Lanocreme Reviving Night Cream was my most recent extra purchase. 

I was looking around the skincare area looking for a new moisturizer. I almost purchased the Argan Magic 100% Pure Argan Oil when I saw Lanocreme. The first thing I noticed was the label that read "Manuka Honey." I heard about Manuka Honey from one of Michelle Phan's old videos. She said it was good for the skin and for the body.

So, I took out my phone and did a google search for reviews for this night cream. Surprisingly enough, there weren't that many reviews. So few that there wasn't even a review on Makeup Alley.

However, the reviews I did find spoke only good things about this product. In the end, I decided to take a chance and I bought it.

The first time I used it, I was blown away. I could not believe how good it felt on my skin. The product absorbed quickly into the skin, leaving it supple and completely hydrated. You'd think that I had the healthiest skin!

Overall, my first impression of this product was beyond amazing. I was instantly hooked and bit obsessed that I went on the Lanocreme website to see what else they had in the Manuka Honey line. I found they also had an eye cream and a day cream. Oh my goodness, I want them! I emailed their support team asking for a stockist's name in the U.S., but I have not heard from them yet. I really hope there's a supplier here in America. Otherwise, I'd have to purchase it all the way from New Zealand. That's how much I love this product already!


What's your favorite night cream?


Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Isoamyl Laurate, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Isopropyl Myristate, Leptospermum Scoparium Mel (UMF 15+ Active Manuka Honey), Lanolin (Medical Grade), Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed (Marine) Collagen, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol & Salicylic Acid & Glycerin & Sorbic Acid

0 comments: