alba botanica,

BEAUTY/FOOD | Parcel Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


I recently did a big Vitacost purchase because I needed to restock on some Alba Botanica products. Vitacost is a website that sells healthy and all-natural products from a variety of brands for a discounted price. I absolutely love them and the customer service is amazing! I wanted to get the free shipping so I had to spend at least $49. I was just happy to add more items to my cart so that I could try some new products.

I repurchased my favorite French Lavender body wash, Unscented shave cream, and Kukui body creams. And then I wanted to try the Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion in Maximum. As I was typing this post, I tried it and it was so hydrating and smelled amazing, though subtle. It did take a bit of time to completely sink into my skin, but I could live with that.


For skincare, I repurchased the Good & Clean Foaming Cleanser. Cleansers don't tend to impress me, but I didn't remember disliking it so I thought I'd purchase two: one for the sink, one for the shower! Then I got Reviva Labs' Makeup Primer because I was in the market and I knew it consisted of only natural ingredients. I'm really excited to try it! I haven't used a makeup primer in several months.


Finally, Erin Baker kindly sent me two bags of my favorite Double Chocolate Chunk Granola because I bought a bag that tasted a bit off. I was only expecting one bag, so you could imagine my excitement when I saw two in the box. There was also a note from Kelsey who was the one helping me on Twitter when I had questions. She was so lovely! If you're reading this, thank you so much!

P.S. Vitacost ships internationally for those of you who'd like to try some Alba Botanica products. I highly recommend the ones for the body. They're amazing! Also, I'm hoping they would be able to start supplying Erin Baker's granolas so I can buy in bulk and be a happy camper!



Have you tried any of the products here? If not, what's your favorite all-natural brand?

P.P.S. This post is NOT sponsored :)

6 comments:

  1. You got great products, Arianne! Can't wait for some in-depth reviews! You have such a lovely blog. Have a fantastic week! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, thanks for sharing as I hadn't heard of these.

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll try some of the products later :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Arianne ♥ I love organic products especially body carte type of products! The lavender body wash sounds lovely ! I don't have at the moment any favourite organic brand, but I occasionally pick something up at my love organic store .. :)

    Have a great week!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's kind of fun looking for these gems!

      Delete