011 bluffing,

BEAUTY/LIFE | February Favorites

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


It's a leap day! I want to take this time to talk about some of my new favorite products and a favorite TV show!

NARS Blush in Sex Fantasy - I have been loving this soft pink matte blush ever since I realized that my skin is lighter than I thought it is. This blush adds such a natural pink flush to the cheeks. I love it!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in 011 Bluffing - For lazy days or days when I'm in a rush, this shadow stick is a lifesaver. It's so easy to blend and I love the shade as well. It's a very convenient product.

Lanocreme Organic 100% Pure Rosehip Oil - Another lifesaver; I use this as my facial oil and my skin had never felt so soft and so hydrated. My skin glows after I use this.

Lanocreme Reviving Night Cream - What an amazing product. This is so creamy and makes my face feel soft as well. I just love the smell. I definitely would recommend this if you can get your hands on it.

Pacifica Future Youth Resurfacing Enzymatic Mask - I have been using this as a spot treatment on my skin. Because I've been trying out new skincare products, I have been breaking out more often than before. This mask helps me keep the spots at bay.

Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream - I talk about this so much. It takes a little over a month for me to finish a whole tub. It's so moisturizing and it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good.

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - Yep, here it is in the favorites club. If I had to rate it, I would say it's a 7 out of 10. I have to put three layers on each time to feel like I've put enough, but once I do that, it's so hydrating and feels so nice on the lips. I also love that it's a sheer pink.

Finally, my favorite TV show of the month was none other than Second Chance. All the characters are so lovable and quirky. I honestly have never watched a show where I've loved every. single. character. Well done, Fox. Please don't cancel it.



What have you been loving this month?

3 comments:

  1. All of these products sound great, I love NARS and I would love to try the blush you mentioned. I recently repurchased the NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and I finally got the Urban Decay Smokey Eye Palette - I'm really excited to try it. :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never did get on with NARS Sheer Glow. It made me look oilier than an oiled pan for frying eggs lol omg the UD Smokey Palette is in my wish list!!!

      Delete
  2. Awesome post and video! I love the look of the Nars palette, need it in my life! Make-up wise I've been loving my Too Faced better than sex mascara.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete