LIFE | Reacting to Old Myspace Photos
It's time to reminisce with embarrassing photos! This is actually part two of the series, but I didn't write a blog post on the first one, only posted a video. Let's take a stroll down memory lane, shall we?
Top: From left to right
1. I thought I was being cute. Obviously not. Someone did my hair and makeup for a party. I hate parties, but I went to one in this picture. It was a disaster.
2. Same day, and I might have been trying to look sexy. Absolutely failed.
3. One of the hobbies when I was a teenager was to go to the mall, try on clothes, and take photos. This was one of those photos. I did not buy that dress, thankfully.
4. I have no fashion sense, and this photo was proof. Look at all those patterns!!!
5. One of the good photos I ever took. I liked my hair parted on one side. It seemed I also applied my eyeliner quite heavily. I'm thankful that I grew out of that.
Bottom: From left to right
6. I think this was right after I got a haircut, or a few days after. I was trying to copy Ashlee Simpson's hair. I really did like it in this photo.
7. I seem to have been really happy to be next to Elvis.
8. This was taken in Chinatown in Los Angeles. That bright ring was a purity ring because at the time, the Jonas Brothers were really popular and I wanted to follow the trend.
9. This is my favorite hat to this day. As for my face, I have no words.
10. I was a big Hilary Duff fan, as you can clearly see from that big cheese on my face.
BONUS PHOTO. Joe Jonas was my twin.
Which embarrassing photo was your favorite?