book editing,

LIFE | TMI Tag

12:00:00 AM Arianne 2 Comments


Hi everyone! I thought I'd do the TMI tag today and hope that you'd get to know me a little bit more :) A list of questions was a bit 'meh' for me, so I thought I'd just tell you a story with my answers. Hope you like it!

In the picture above, I was wearing my favorite Cable & Gauge gray shirt with black pants and white socks. Sexy, right? Anyway, I was asked if I had ever been in love. I thought to myself and decided that no, not really. I was thankful, though, that I also didn't have a terrible breakup. The last (and only) ex was a pretty nice guy. He's married now, has a kid, and a dog. Don't ask me how I know ;)

Now, you might not know this, but I'm quite short--5'1" to be exact. I like to say I'm fun sized. Unfortunately, I'm overweight for my height, weighing at a whopping 149lbs. Shocking, isn't it? I'm working on it :) 

Now, I quite like tattoos on men, but I don't really want one on my body unless it's temporary and easily removable. I do have my ears pierced, but I'm allergic to earrings. Wonderful. Anyway, let's talk about my one true pairing. It has to be Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr. I feel like they're a power couple, you know?


The next questions were my favorite things. I'm quite obsessed with three TV shows right now: Grimm, The Vampire Diaries, and Second Chance. The last one is new and I really hope you'd check it out! It airs on Friday nights on Fox. As for my favorite bands, I love One Direction as you probably know already, but I also love Linkin Park. Their music just speaks to me and I love playing them loudly when I'm upset. Otherwise, I prefer softer music volume. :)


You're still here? Great, let's continue. Something I miss is Filipino street and snack foods. Oh my gosh, I wish they were accessible here. By the way, if you didn't know, I'm 26 years old, almost 27 in June. I'm a Gemini, but honestly, I'm the exact opposite of a Gemini. I guess I'd been a rebel since I was born.

I'm sure all of us had been sad at least once in our life. When I'm sad, I usually just drown myself in my freelance book editing or I color. Nothing like a little mindfulness exercise to improve the mood, right? Another thing I do to improve my mood is I take a shower. It usually takes me 10-15 minutes to get clean in the shower. If I'm going out--to work, to hang out, or just run errands--it takes me 20-30 minutes to get ready. That's pretty normal, right?



Okay, let's dig a little deeper. I've never been in a physical fight, unless you count me throwing a water bottle at someone. Don't worry, I missed. I usually just bottle things in and then I implode by having an anxiety attack. Lovely.

Let's talk men. I like a good sense of humor in a man, and I also like if he's trustworthy. Ooh, gorgeous eyes are definitely a turn on, but arrogance and flashiness are a total turn off. I can make my own money and don't need yours, thank you very much ;)

I don't really know if I just have high standards or if I'm just too afraid that's why I don't date. I'm afraid that people wouldn't take the time to push through the mountainous wall I've built due to many traumatic experiences I've had. It's kind of sad, but the last time I actually cried was when I was watching The Vampire Diaries. Silly, but hey, yolo ;) After I wrote this post, I watched a Kleenex video and cried even more. Well, I need to simmer down.

Let's talk YouTube. By the way, there's a TMI video as well. Hope you'll check it out! Anyway, I started YouTube because I wanted someone to talk to. I thought a camera was a good start. As for my YouTube name, it stemmed from the word "AIR". One of my former managers couldn't be bothered to pronounce Arianne, so she decided to called me Air. When I rebranded this blog and my YouTube channel, I thought I'd use that nickname but with a different spelling. Voila! AYRE was born.

Now, I don't have many friends, so I usually hang out with my mom on the weekends. She's the last person I said I loved, and also the last person I talked to and texted. Another one of my friends is called a book. I'm currently editing a book called Tides of Jupiter and it's amazing! I can't wait to tell you all when it's out for consumption :)

Well, this story was quite long, wasn't it? I hope you enjoyed it! 


Tell me something unique about you in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed getting to know you better! I love watching TVD and Tanya & Jim are definitely my OTP, they just complete each other perfectly. I also spend a lot of time with my mother, we're actually going on a trip next weekend and I'm really excited. :) I somehow missed that Ayre wasn't your real name so that's good to know haha. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy your trip with your mom :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete