all-natural,

BEAUTY | Pacifica: Believe in Dreams

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


A few months ago, I signed up at Pacifica Beauty's website to review products. As I hadn't heard from them, I did not expect to receive this box. I was so excited when I picked it up from my PO Box!

Anyway, according to the paper that came with it, this month's box was themed. I'm assuming it was Valentine's Day themed, and the products were definitely perfect for gifting to that special woman in your life.


The first thing I saw were the Coco Pure Makeup Removing Wipes. The ten pre-moistened towelettes were infused with coconut milk to "gently cleanse and wipe away makeup, excess oil, dirt, and daily pollutants." I personally have had issues with my skin not liking the ingredients in most makeup wipes, so I'm curious how my skin would react to this one. It doesn't have any alcohol in the ingredients, but it does have citric acid.


Next, there were the Super Hydrating Hand Creams in Tuscan Blood Orange and Indian Coconut Nectar. I'm not the biggest coconut scent fan, but I was surprised that I absolutely loved the blood orange scent! The hand cream itself was indeed very hydrating. The best part? It had no mineral oil! It had essential oils, which I would assume was what made it so hydrating. I certainly recommend these hand creams. Fun Fact: These were my first ever hand creams, so thanks Pacifica Beauty!


Finally, there were the Daydreamer Roll-On Trio that consisted of Tahitian Gardenia, Tuscan Blood Orange, and Indian Coconut Nectar. I tried the gardenia scent first. At first application, it was light and floral. However, the longer it was on my skin, the stronger the scent became. Then, there was the blood orange scent. Oh my goodness. This scent was literally fresh orange in a bottle! It was so fresh and subtle. It was definitely my favorite as well. Unlike the gardenia scent, this one didn't linger as much on the skin. I didn't swatch the coconut scent, but it was pretty strong in the bottle.


Overall, this was a pretty awesome box. I was glad to be introduced to Tuscan blood orange and was very grateful for a new hand cream! I'd already decided to only use the hand cream as a luxury bedtime product so as not to use it all up too quickly!


Would you like to try any of these products? Let me know in the comments which ones!


Pacifica Beauty is a vegan and cruelty-free brand. Their products are produced without parabens, mineral oil, glycols, and sulfates, along with any other harmful ingredients. I was not paid for this post. I simply received the box to review.

3 comments:

  1. Have never tried the brand but these products look lovely. I really like roll on perfumes. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love roll-on perfumes, too! As it's not part of my daily routine to wear perfume, I find a full-size to be quite a waste.

      Delete
  2. This sounds really lovely, what a great box! I really want to try this blood orange scent now, I adore fruity scents so this sounds right up my street

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete