beauty,

BEAUTY | Let's Talk: Feminine Hygiene

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


Hi everyone! Today, I want to talk about feminine hygiene. A few months ago, I was watching one of Ingrid Nilsen's videos when she mentioned intimate cleansing cloths. I had never heard of them before until she mentioned them in her video.

Ever since then, I have been carrying at least two in my bag everywhere I go, and I even have a whole box in my drawer at work. Sometimes, you just want to feel fresh and clean, and when you're on-the-go, that can be challenging sometimes. These little cloths are perfect for when you just want to feel a little cleaner until you can go home and give yourself a proper wash or even just go straight into the shower.

I also did not know that there are other brands that supply these cloths, but I personally have not seen them in stores. I haven't had a reason to find them since I am quite happy with the Summer's Eve Intimate Cleansing Cloths that I've been buying. They're so affordable and smells great!


Do you use intimate cleansing cloths?

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of these cloths and I have never really thought about using cloths either - it sounds like a great idea though. :) x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help and that I'm not the only one who weren't aware of them before :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard of this brand, glad to hear you care for it! xx adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete