allegiant,

LIFE | Allegiant Movie Review

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


Don't worry, I won't spoil anything :)

I saw Allegiant a few days ago with a friend. I was excited, but also worried on how it would be adapted to the screen. Overall, I was a bit disappointed. The movie was two hours long, but honestly, it didn't feel like two hours. I wasn't moved to tears or any emotion for that matter. There were little moments when I felt pride and strength emanating from Tris and Four, but other than that, there weren't much.

I wasn't really sure what I was expecting, but the movie wasn't it. I didn't like the special effects and it was obvious to me when they were in front of a green screen. Curse of a former actor, I guess. Also, as you probably saw in the trailer, the world they created was red, which made me feel like I somehow was watching humans on Mars. 

Definitely not what I pictured in the book.

Honestly, I would watch it again for the simplest fact that I want to see Four again. I mean, come on. ;)



Will you be watching Allegiant? If you'd already seen it, what did you think?

0 comments: