LIFE | I Answered Some Questions

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments

The lovely Rebekah nominated me for a Liebster Award, but since this is the third one (I think), I decided to just turn her questions into a classic Q&A. You're going to want to read this. It gets interesting towards the bottom ;)

Why did you start a blog?
I wanted more people to talk to... People who would understand me.

What are your greatest fears?
Being alone and going crazy because of it. Oh, and killing myself. I'm afraid of that. I'm okay, though, so don't worry :)

If you could be a character in a story/movie, who would you be?
Right now, I honestly would love to be any character in the Shadowhunters TV show just so I can be around the character Alec. He'd probably think I'm a dimwit though... but he's so dreamy.



If you could have any kind of powers, magical or superhero, what would you choose?
Honestly, at this point, I just want the power to be confident so I can follow my dreams. 

Where does your greatest motivation come from, for blogging and life?
Tough question... Well, the shallow answer is that I want to feel accomplished. The deeper answer would is that if I don't do anything with my time, then I'll just get depressed and be tempted to end it all, so that's my motivation to keep going... I don't want to leave just yet. I have a promising future, though I don't know what's going to happen yet.

What annoys the heck out of you?
Condescending and pretentious people.. You know, the kinds that think they're so much better than you? I want to punch them in the face. Also, lazy people who can't be bothered to do their job properly.

If you could have any kind of pet—past, present, imaginary, exotic—what would it be?
Can I have a sexy man as a pet? Yep, I'd like that please :)



What is the best blogging advice you can give?
Put your heart in it but also, demonstrate a good work ethic. I get turned off when the blogger "half asses" their blog posts.

During a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? 
A bow and arrow because Alec from Shadowhunters uses it.. Also Hawkeye.. and Katniss, of course... I mean, it's just a sexy weapon. If I'm going down, I'll be remembered as the character who went down with a sexy weapon ;) Wait... I want kunai knives and shurikens as well. Thanks :)

What is your favorite kind of ice cream? (You can include toppings and grand specifics if you like.) 
Okay, I just discovered the Rita's Frozen Custard recently. Oh my gosh... Frozen custard changed my life... And then drizzle it with butterscotch on a cup or dip it in a cone. Oh my gosh. Let's go right now.


4 comments:

  1. Love when bloggers do these, it really lets us get to know you more! I hope you're okay, let me know if you ever need to talk! I agree that blogging is a great outlet!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing alright, thank you :) hope you're well, too!

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers & getting to know you better! And I think I can understand your fear of suicide because we never know what will happen and how much things will affect us and push us to our limits. I also fear giving up and just not seeing the point any more. Blogging definitely helps though because even if everything else disappears your blog will still be there. It is great to know that there is always something to work on. xx

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blogging gives me a purpose and it helped me connect with people I never thought I could before.. :)

      Delete