airbrush foundation,

BEAUTY/LIFE | Haul: Ulta, Marshalls, Nike

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


I have collected a few more things in the last month, so I thought I'd share them with you!

BEAUTY
Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer/Highlighter - this is my favorite concealer and I thought it was time I repurchased it. I have the shade Fair/Neutral.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream - I had been struggling with my skin flaring up, being diagnosed with rosacea, and overall a problematic skin. I read about this product so I decided to get it. It's helped my skin since and I'm very thankful for it. 

Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation - I never considered mineral foundation until I noticed my coworkers having seamless and very natural looking makeup. They both said they use mineral foundation. I was about to check out Bare Minerals, but I noticed Tarte had one, so I decided to go with them. Loving it so far. I have the shade Fair Honey.

Burt's Bees Lipstick in Blush Basin - "a lipstick that loves you back" is their slogan. I honestly think that it does! It's so amazing, I want to buy more shades, if not the whole range!

LIFESTYLE
Nike FitSole Sneakers - I wanted a pair of running shoes so I went to the Nike outlet and bought this. I'm still trying to break them in, but they're so cute, aren't they?

Milk Bottle - I bought this from Marshalls and it's actually used for my juicing hobby. It takes two pounds of clementines and a lemon, and the rest is water. No sugar added, all-natural. I won't buy juice again.

Cupcake/Muffin Tin - this was an impulse buy. It had such a cute pastel design in the back and I also wanted a small tin for my toaster oven, so I went ahead and bought this on a whim.


Let me know what you've been buying lately in the comments.
Also, if you've used any of the beauty products mentioned here, please let me know your thoughts.

0 comments: