alba botanica,

Vitacost and Book Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


It's time for another haul! I placed my Vitacost order and I've kind of decided that I want to place an order on their website every other month to make sure I'm always stocked up on my favorite body cream and protein bars.

With that said, I bought three Alba Botanica Kukui Nut Body Cream; two for me, one for my friend in Oregon because it's her birthday next month. I also bought my first ever jojoba oil and this one says "cold pressed." I read somewhere that cold pressed oils are the best, so I went for this one. I'm so excited to use it! It's multi-purpose and can be used as moisturizer, makeup remover, and even for hair care.

Speaking of protein bars, I purchased the Chocolate Brownie flavor from Questbar this time, because I wanted to try something new. Also, it had a really nice amount of fiber and protein. I read somewhere that it's even better if I put it for a few seconds in the microwave. I might actually try that one day.

One of my favorite authors, Lynne Silver, sent me two books from the Coded for Love series with the original covers -- Heated Match and Desperate Match. I've already read and reviewed Heated Match on my second blog -- romance book blog

Finally, I got a couple free books from the LA Times Festival of Books. The first one I got simply for signing up for the RWA newsletter. I was excited because I finally got a hold of one of Sylvie Fox's book called Impasse. I've heard so much about her, but I've never read her books. Now I have a chance to see what the hype is all about. The other book that I received was called Let Me See by Carlene Love. She was so lovely and gave me the book for free. I can't wait to read it and promote it on Twitter! 


Let me know in the comments if you use jojoba oil, and if so, what do you use it for?

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! Those Hawaiian Body Creams look like something I would love to try! =)

    - Cielo

    Follow me on Mermaid in Heels
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those chocolate Quest bars! They're not actually all that easy to find over here in the UK, I came across them on Amazon and now I'm addicted. :D

    Blogging For Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Vitacost and they ship worldwide :)

      Delete