alfani,

It's A Beauty Haul!

1:30:00 PM Arianne 3 Comments


Hi everyone! Thanks for sticking around. It's a difficult time right now that's why I haven't been regular with my blog posts. But today, I want to share some new exciting products I've accumulated in the past month or so. I hope you enjoy!

Pacifica Super Kale Juiced-Up Shampoo - I love this shampoo because it doesn't feel like it weighs my hair down, but it really cleans it well. I also love the packaging very much.

Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - I repurchased this because I love applying it before bedtime for a nice overnight hydration.

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water - I repurchased this because when I finished the old one, I refilled it with just tap water, and I noticed a big difference. I definitely need this in my makeup removal routine.

Burt's Bees Lipstick in Magenta Rush - my mom bought this for me so we can get the $3.50 off of $15 at Ulta. I wasn't one to discourage her, lol. I absolutely love the color and it's a bolder color than my usual neutrals. Excited to wear this everyday for the summer.

ELF small angled liner brush and eyebrow brush - I bought the liner brush because I wanted a second one for the inner area of my brows. I use two different colors, so I wanted to use two different brushes. Shortly after, I noticed they also had an eyebrow brush, so I went ahead and bought it because I didn't own a spoolie. It's great for traveling since it's double-ended with the angled brush on the other end.

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - I was having issues with my eyes because it kept burning. I thought maybe I needed a new mascara, so I picked this one up.

Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner in Sable Brown - Same thing with the eye issues, I bought this one and I actually love that it's a soft kohl. It's great for a smoky look!

Alfani Pattern Shirt - I got it from Macy's when I went shopping with my mom for Mother's Day. I love how it gives the illusion of a slimmer figure. I also really love the pattern and the colors. I can't wait to wear it! Check out my sneaky little dressing room photo below.


What have you purchased lately?
Have you tried any of the products I mentioned here?

3 comments:

  1. Everything you've used looks amazing, especially the Burt's Bees lipstick - I've heard such good things about it but haven't tried it yet. Great post! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Simple Micellar water ^_^ It is one of my favourite skin care products.

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post, i really love the Simple Micellar water too!

    Jess xo
    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete