all-natural,

Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Bar Soap

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments


There are certain parts of my shower routine where I need a bar soap. When I found Dr. Bronner's bar soaps, I was excited to try them, especially when I saw that there was a lavender scent! As soon as I tried it, I never went back to the commercial bar soaps advertised on TV.

These soaps are all-natural, which was why I was initially attracted to them. Recently, I impulsively decided to try the citrus scent because I liked the fresh smell and I loved the bright packaging. These soaps do not have an overwhelming scent, but they are fragrant enough. They also don't dry out my skin, which is always a plus!

Another thing that I love about Dr. Bronner's products is that they're multi-purpose. Did you know that you can use these soaps on your body, your face, and even your hair?! I honestly did not know this until I did the research for this post. That's really cool! I'm almost tempted to use it on my hair now.

And if all that I mentioned above isn't enough, these bar soaps are also 100% biodegradable and packaged in 100% recycled paper! If you weren't sold before, I hope you're sold now. This brand is amazing and good for the environment. I'm very glad they are in the market.

Let me know in the comments if you've tried Dr. Bronner's products before. If you have, tell me your favorite products!

x Ayre

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them yet, but really want to! so might have to soon:)
    great review by the way! xx

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just by looking at it I could really say that it smells good ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really do. the citrus one is more subtle, though, so I probably won't repurchase it.

      Delete
  3. I love the liquid version of these soaps to wash my brushes! They're so wonderfully multi purpose!

    Abby Talks

    ReplyDelete