all-natural,

Pacifica Muse Beauty Collection

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


I was excited when I got an email from Pacifica with a tracking number for this package. I couldn't wait, so I went to the website to check out what products I might get this time.

The first one was the Dream Big 7-in-1 Mascara. This was my second full size bottle of this. Funnily enough, I wasn't quite impressed with this product when I first tried it. However, after leaving the original bottle aside for a while, I picked it up again last week and pretty much fell in love. I'd been reaching for it over my favorite Maybelline mascara. 


The next product was the new Devocean Lipstick in Beach Goth. This was such a bold color for me and it was intimidating at first. I tried it and didn't immediately fall in love, although it didn't look as bad on my skin tone as I thought it would. Now I just need to find an appropriate time to wear purple lipstick :)


The last product they sent me was the gorgeous Power of Love Coconut-Infused Mineral Eye Shadows palette. I loved the packaging as well as the fact that it was so compact! When I tried on the eyeshadows, they were so pigmented! I definitely did not expect that from an all-natural product. I was pleasantly surprised. I probably wouldn't use the blue or green shades because they don't quite suit my skin tone, but the rest of the colors were beautiful! 


I was very happy with the products I received. Also, this was Pacifica's way of inviting me to submit an entry for the content (among with the other emails I received, lol). I received at least three invites, so I thought, "hey, maybe this is a sign." So, I went for it. The rules were to film a video of 30-60 seconds in length, post it on Instagram, and caption with the hashtag #PacificaMuse. I'd love it if you went and checked out my video entry! My Instagram name is ariannecruz07 ;)

I'd added to my wish list their Power of Love lipsticks. If I was able to add it to my budget in August, you just might see it in a haul :)

x Ayre

4 comments:

  1. I heart the designs ! They are the cutest ! Plus I'm really eyeing on that palette ! <3 You look so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely :) I love the palette!

      Delete
  2. I love the palette, both the colours and the packing! It's nice to see something a bit different from natural tones!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colors are so lovely! I was pleasantly surprised!

      Delete