asian,

Pei Wei - Honey Seared Chicken

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


I have been to Pei Wei many times since I was in college, but I still go back to the same order because it's pretty much fool proof. I know it would always satisfy my taste buds, even after trying other dishes on the menu.

Honey Seared Chicken is made with honey garlic sauce, rice sticks, scallions, and red bell peppers. For my rice, I chose fried rice because why the hell not? Everything is better fried, right? 

This dish is actually pretty tangy considering that it's called Honey Seared. I don't mind that at all. I love sour foods, which is probably why I keep coming back to this one. It may not be to everyone's taste, but I love it. I'd keep coming back as long as they continue to serve this dish. 

Let me know in the comments if you like tangy dishes, too!

Pei Wei
(760) 304-7010
113 S Las Posas Rd, #110
San Marcos, CA 92078

x Ayre

3 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! Have to try it :)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice break from fast food Chinese :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete