chicken broth,

Pho 4 Queen

12:00:00 AM Arianne 6 Comments


It's always so satisfying when my friends and I would find a new restaurant that we like. Recently, we discovered a hole-in-the-wall Vietnamese restaurant called Pho 4 Queen. The neighborhood it was located in wasn't the best, but once you enter the restaurant, the vibe was nice and peaceful. The service was quick as well, which was a plus.


I ordered the grilled chicken with egg roll during my first visit. It was deee-licious! I don't know what it is about Vietnamese grilled chicken, but they're so tasty! Also, the dish came with chicken broth which was such a delight. I can totally see why people would come here to buy the chicken broth when they're sick. The best part was the price! I got everything pictured above for about $10. I felt like a winner. 


I liked it so much that I decided to bring my mom there for her birthday. I ordered the egg rolls since I didn't want to eat something big. I thought they were just going to serve me egg rolls, so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the lettuce and other vegetables on the plate. 


My mom ordered the chicken vermicelli dish. I tried it, but I didn't like it; I thought it was going to be a warm dish. Nevertheless, my mom really enjoyed it! She was raving on about how healthy it was. Overall, between my egg rolls and my mom's vermicelli, I paid about $15. What a steal! 

Actually, writing this post made me wish I could go there for dinner very soon! Let me know in the comments your favorite Vietnamese dish!

Pho 4 Queen
(760) 471-2572
159 Rancho Santa Fe Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92078

x Ayre

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm hoping to get some this weekend. Twice a month would be nice I think ;)

      Delete
  2. I feel like I definitely haven't tried enough Vietnamese food in my life so I'd love to go somewhere like this. Those egg rolls look amazing and I can't believe how cheap everything was!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously considering getting takeout so I can just have a bit of Vietnamese food leftovers for the week ;)

      Delete
  3. It's crazy cheap in there and the food looks sooo good! Really want to try that grilled chicken!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pho, I used to get this with my friends in SF ALL THE TIME! :)

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete