beauty,

Ulta's Summer Sale

12:00:00 AM Arianne 5 Comments


A couple weeks ago, I received an email about Ulta's Summer Beauty Sale. Being the curious one that I am, I clicked the link and checked out the items in reference. I saw a few things I wanted to get so I went ahead and placed an order. Of course, I wanted to get the free shipping so I bought extra things to get there. 


What I actually needed to do was to was to restock on my shower hair care. I purchased the big bottle of the OGX Argan Oil of Morocco since I'm almost out of the one I have now. I figured I always went back to this conditioner so a big bottle was a good idea.

I also saw that the Pacifica Super Kale Juiced-Up Shampoo was on sale, so I grabbed one, too. I love this shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling light and clean.


The products beyond this point were just to get the free shipping, because, why pay for shipping when you can get extra products? (I can see some of you shaking your head at me.)

I decided to give Not Your Mother's Clean Freak shampoo and conditioner because it seemed like a good idea. Also, the full size version is around the same price as Pacifica, so I thought I'd see if I like it. They smell very clean and minty and I'm very excited to try them!


Have I mentioned how much I love products in travel sizes? I need some more products to get the free shipping and the VitaBath body washes were quite inexpensive, so I wanted to try them. They also seem natural, which is even better.

I got the lavender chamomile for me to try. I couldn't decide if it smelled lavender enough or if it smelled more like hand soap. As for the coconut one, I'm sending it to my niece as part of my little beauty package to her.


Finally, I picked up some Maybelline goodies because they were BOGO 50% off. I know, I'm so bad, but I wanted the free shipping as we have already established (lol). I bought the BB cream for my niece because she wanted to try foundation, but I thought a BB cream was a safer choice shade-wise. If it wasn't quite the correct shade (if it's too dark), then she could just add a bit of moisturizer to lighten it up. 

I also picked up a new Lash Sensational Mascara because it's a good'un. I recently realized that I originally bought a waterproof version, so I'm hoping this would be even better being the regular one.

In the box of goodies, there were also two samples of primers: Benefit Porefessional and Smashbox Photo Finish.

Overall, I'm happy with my purchases and excited to try them! Let me know in the comments if you've used any of the products mentioned here and how you got on with them.



x Ayre

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to try the Pacifica Super Kale Juiced-Up Shampoo although I’ve never seen it available in the UK. It’s actually a favourite brand of mine, I recently a body butter and a reed diffuser by them and can’t wait to try them out! I’ve heard good things about the Argan Oil of Morocco conditioner too. :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two shower hair products are my fave. Though I like to keep trying new things, I seem to go back to them, especially the Argan Oil of Morocco one.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ayre!
    I'll tell you you're going to love Myabelline Lash Sensational mascara!
    I'm still using mine and it's so good and long-lasting, the effect is great for its price ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it :) Can't wait to open this new one!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing you're making me want to use up all my money HAHA:)

    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete