beauty,

An Intimate Haul

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


It was the day before Labor Day and I received an email about Victoria's Secret's panties sale. They were doing 7/$27.50 sale and I knew I just had to go and get some. For some weird reason, it seemed that my personal collection was slowly depleting, so it was only justifiable to take advantage of the sale.




It was on this trip that I started reading the fabric of each underwear. It was also during this trip that I was attracted to the softness of the elastane fabric. I pre-filmed a video showcasing this purchase before I had tried them on and raved on about how soft they were. However, when I tried them on, the dreaded wedgie soon ensued. Not cool. Ah well, at least I learned my lesson. I'd still wear them, but definitely would have to choose something else if I was wearing a dress. The level of discomfort was real. At least they were super cute.


Moving on to the beautiful creation above, I had a voucher from Soma Intimates and one could never have enough bras, so I decided to add polka dots to my collection. If possible, I would want to own every embraceable bra that Soma would ever manufacture. I love a good full coverage bra and these were so comfortable. Also, these were always on sale, which was always a plus. The fit was beautiful and so flattering. It was then that I realized I didn't need to worry about it being full coverage. It could be sexy in its own way. I also loved the little lace details. Just the perfect amount to be slightly sexy. If you were curious, I currently have two others of the embraceable bras in nude with nude lace and navy blue with the white lace detail. I can't wait to buy more colors!

Let me know in the comments if you have a favorite brand for your intimates!

x Ayre

4 comments:

  1. Victoria's Secret makes the most amazing bras. You just can't go wrong with them, can you?

    Love, Kerstin
    http://www.missgetaway.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like VS bras... they don't keep their shapes. The bra pictured above wasn't VS :)

      Delete