blog design,

Oops, I Did It Again

9:45:00 PM Arianne 2 Comments


Can you believe it? About two months ago, I was so excited to unveil my new design... But I never really became happy with it as I didn't really have a theme for this blog... So, fast forward to this past week... I tested a couple templates on my beta blog and when I was able to tweak the Firenze template to my liking, I knew this was the one. It wasn't easy, but I eventually figured it out. 

In case you'd forgotten, below was what my old design looked like. It was my first ever Pipdig template and I was truly very excited when I got it... but alas, that feeling didn't last.



Now I'm much happier with my design. I thought a blog with only one column was the best for me, but to be honest, I just got bored with it. So, I'm back to two columns. Did I mention this template was free? Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments! Also, let me know if I should add any cool gadget on the sidebar.

x Ayre

2 comments:

  1. I like your new design it's really fresh and easier to navigate :) x


    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your feedback. glad you like it :)

      Delete