asian,

Yamariki Sushi

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


My friends and I found a new sushi place! I don't actually remember what I ordered. I thought it might be Crunch Shrimp, but basically, it had shrimp, imitation crab, flakes, and the sweet and sour sauce. You know, the same sauce that people use to dip lumpia into? Oh yeah, it was so delicious!


It was our first time at the restaurant and we weren't disappointed. The food was pretty good. They even gave us free sushi to sample. We weren't really sure why, but the salmon skin roll was delish!


My friends ordered their usual of dragon and caterpillar roll. They were delicious, too! The dragon roll used to be my favorite, but now I just wanted to try new rolls if Spider Roll wasn't available. They did have Spider Roll in the menu, but it had soy paper and we weren't sure if that was a good thing or not, so we passed.


I can't wait to go back here! As I was writing this post, I was seriously hungry and craving sushi!


Yamariki Sushi
7610 Via Campanile, Ste 148
Carlsbad, CA 92009
(760) 452-6020

x Ayre

4 comments:

  1. I love sushi, and finding new places is always a fun adventure! Now I'm craving sushi too :)

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had sushi before, but this post is really making me want to try some!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's delicious! I prefer mine cooked :D

      Delete