75th birthday,

Artsy Life Update

12:00:00 AM Arianne 4 Comments


I feel like I've been gone for a while. What am I supposed to write in here? Hmm, maybe I should use an artsy photo and just start typing. Hey, how about I just tell you what I've been up to lately? I've never done a life update before.

I'd been busy training someone at work. I was quite thankful to work with someone so laid back and competent. I also felt quite humbled the way management trusted me enough to be the new employee's trainer, even though I'm still a temp myself.

During the second week of November, my friend's mother celebrated her 75th birthday and we partied hard from Wednesday until Saturday. I'd never been so busy in my life. Who would have thought I would be partying at all? (insert lol here)

As for my YouTube channel, I've been trying to really put more effort and quality into them. I think, so far I have been achieving that, but I definitely could improve some more. I really want to film outdoors, but ideas still evade me at the moment.

Fitness-wise, I had been hiking with a coworker at least twice a week after the workday. I had been having so much fun and feeling healthier. I'd definitely love to continue doing it and hopefully get in better shape before this year ends.

Let me know in the comments what you've been up to and I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

x Ayre

4 comments:

  1. I definitely have noticed a difference in your videos! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! this totally made my day :)

      Delete
  2. It can be so difficult to fit blogging in as it is but sounds like you've been super busy so I don't blame you! I love hiking, need to get out and do it more!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just need some motivation! that's really my problem, not so much time constraints :D

      Delete