beauty,

Lanocreme Vitalizing Eye Cream

12:00:00 AM Arianne 0 Comments


I never really understood the purpose of an eye cream until I started using the Lanocreme Collagen Formula Vitalizing Eye Cream. Just like all their other products, this cream was rich and luxurious. My under eyes never felt so hydrated until now.

This eye cream not only had intense moisturizing abilities, but it also softened my under eyes. I was blown away. If you were looking to prevent wrinkles early on, I would highly recommend this product. It would improve the elasticity of the skin and leave you with baby soft under eye skin (lol).

testing the blockquote

I got this eye cream from Marshall's for the price of $6.99. What a bargain! It showed $25 retail price on the Lanocreme website in New Zealand. I think we really need more New Zealand skincare here in America. 

What's your favorite eye cream?
x Ayre

0 comments: