Life,

Getting Into the Christmas Spirit

12:00:00 AM Arianne 1 Comments


Is anyone still reading? Please comment if you are. Sorry I haven't been posting regularly. My muse seems to have disappeared and now I'm a little bit lost. I'll hopefully have more content coming soon because... I bought the Olympus Pen E-PL8 in white as this year's Christmas present to myself! I am SO the perfect person to buy me a present. I'll do a post about it before this year ends.

I have only been playing with it for two nights, but the photo above was taken the night I received it. I was so excited, I couldn't sleep the night before. At first, I thought I was losing my mind because the picture is yellow in my room. Turned out I just really had bad lighting. I cannot wait to start vlogging again! 

Anyway, I'm so vain that I made the picture above my laptop wallpaper. I'm just so proud of it! I can't wait to see what else this camera can do. I also bought the M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f1.8 lens. I'm not sure yet when I would use it since I'm not a fashion blogger, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Or if you have other ideas, please let me know.

Here's another photo I took of a different ornament :)


As for the holiday spirit, I'm really getting into it. I have bought the main presents already for the people I care about. I went through years without enjoying the holidays, and this year, I finally get to have fun. I have also been learning different wrapping techniques. It's been so much fun!

So, let me know in the comments what you have been up to so far in December and have you started Christmas shopping yet?

x Ayre

Photos in this post are unedited :)

1 comment:

  1. These are fab photos! I can't wait to see more from you :) I'm still here! I'm so busy I rarely comment on blogs anymore but am trying to have a good catch up now that its Christmas time! :)

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete