beauty,

January Loves

12:00:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


January was a good month! I had a few favorites so I thought I'd share them with you.

First things first was the Glade Cashmere Woods candle. I loved the warm ambience it created and the scent wasn't overpowering. It was great for a cozy night with the fairy lights on and a great book.


My lips were rescued from the cold by Lush Honey Trap lip balm. I'd been so in love with this ever since I purchased it. I loved the smell and the fact that it had been the most hydrating lip balm I'd ever used.


Who knew kale could be a satisfying product for skincare? I loved the fresh smell of the Pacifica Kale Detox Deep Cleaning face wash and pretty much any other kale product line from Pacifica. 


My hair had been loving the Shea Moisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo literally made my hair feel silky as I was washing it. The conditioner had a strange rose scent, but I got used to it eventually.


My favorite book was Wolf Moon by Lisa Kessler. I received an advanced readers copy and I devoured it. It was book 7 of the Moon series, and I'd honestly been reading the series out of order, but no big deal.

My favorite audio book series had been Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I never thought I'd be into audio books until I listened to this. Vampire Academy had always been my all-time favorite series and listening to the books just rekindled that love.

Finally, my favorite tv show had been Blindspot. I loved the action and conflict in the show. Also, there was a guy that went from being murderous to having his memory erased, so he became quite subdued and mellow. The actor was great and kind of hot as well ;) If you were interested, the actor's name was Luke Mitchell.

Let me know in the comments what you loved in January!

x Ayre

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved Wolf Moon! :)

    I loved writing New Moon in January... Almost finished!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post - glad you had a wonderful January, many people tend to complain by the end of it so it's really lovely to see someone who had fun haha!

    Love all the items featured and look forward to seeing more posts!

    Layla xx
    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete