beauty,

Tarte Lip Collection

6:25:00 PM Arianne 5 Comments


Tarte Cosmetics had become my favorite brand when it came to lip products. Their packaging is gorgeous and fun, and the products themselves have the highest quality I could ask for.


My newest purchase was the Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Coral Blossom. I thought it was about time I got on the spring trend and coral is my favorite color during this season.


This Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude was my first purchase in the nude family. I absolutely love it and because it had a glossy sheen to it, it made my lips look soft :)


The first ever red lipstick that I loved was this Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Poppy. I was so glad I took the plunge. This had such a great color pay off and again, had a nice glossy sheen.


I was hesitant to buy lip crayons, but I was on a roll and these were on sale, so I decided to take the plunge and buy Tarte Power Pigment in Blushing Bride and Natural Beauty. They were amazing and long lasting, especially when paired with a MAC lip liner. With that combination, it literally would last all day. Even when it had faded, it still looked beautiful and gave the lips a stained look. Sexy, eh?

Let me know in the comments if you own any Tarte lip products!

x Ayre

5 comments:

  1. These photos look lovely Ayre, so glad you found some of my tips useful! Also love the sound of these, I really want to try Tarte!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tips! hope you get to try Tarte soon :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh these sound really good and I love the packaging!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, me too! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete