beauty,

Holy Grail Lush Lip Balms

10:52:00 AM Arianne 3 Comments


I've always loved Lush products, but I had trouble buying them because they were expensive and I also didn't take baths. However, when I decided to give their lip balms a try, it was the best decision ever.

The first one I tried at the store was the Rose Lollipop lip balm. I got a sample of it, but did not end up liking it as much. It turned quite oily on the lips, but it didn't feel like it had a long lasting hydration for me.

The first actual product I purchased was the Lip Service lip balm. I didn't bother with a sample; I just bought it. It took a bit of getting used to at first because I would apply it and then it would turn oily where it felt like it spread all over and outside my lips. I didn't mind it because it was hydrating. Eventually, that went away and I was just left with amazingly hydrated lips. It also had lemon in it so it was exfoliating while I was wearing it as a lip balm. I had never had amazingly luscious lips until I started using this lip balm. No chapping whatsoever!

The last thing I tried was their Honey Trap lip balm. Oh my gosh. HOLY GRAIL! I never thought I'd be obsessed with honey-scented products, but I became obsessed after trying this product. I was told that it was the most hydrating lip balm they have, so naturally, I bought it. I would use it during the day while I would use Lip Service during the night for an overnight treatment.

Ever since trying these lip balms, I've tried to get my friends to buy them as well. They're affordable at $9.95 and they last forever! I wouldn't buy any high end lip balms again.

Let me know in the comments if you've tried Lush lip balms and what you favorite is!

x Ayre

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love lush! They have so many lovely products! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they do! I always love the smell of their stores :D

      Delete
  2. Have a lovely weekend!! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete